Grommet or Eyelet?

From our grommet supplier HIKER USA, INC.... Q: What is the difference between a Grommet and an Eyelet? A: Not much, Grommets are Eyelets. However Grommet usually refers to a larger Eyelet or one with larger flanges. We've used our Grommet press in many projects including a recent project with New Growth Clothing.

Recent Posts
Follow Us
  • Facebook Basic Square